Data Protection Policy
Regulations: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 RGPD and LOPD 3/2018.
Responsible for the treatment: BIALACTIS BIOTECH, S. L.
VAT NUMBER: B27779404
Address: A Relva S/N, 36400 O Porriño (Pontevedra)
Purpose of the treatment: To manage the sending of information that you request.
Retention of data: Your data will be kept until it is requested for deletion by the data subject.
Legitimation of treatment: Consent of the interested party.
Data recipients: No data transfers will take place.
Data transfer to third countries:There will be no International Data Transfers.
Rights of the interested party:
- Access: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data about you, i. e. , what data is being used for, how long it will be stored, the origin of the data, and whether it has been or will be communicated to a third party.
- Rectification: the right to request rectification of inaccurate data and completion of incomplete personal data.
- Deletion: the right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to oblivion.
- Opposition: the right to oppose, in certain circumstances, the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing cease.
- Treatment limitation: the right to request, in legally established circumstances, that your data not be processed beyond its mere conservation.
- Portabilidad: derecho a recibir los datos de carácter personal en un formato estructurado, de uso común y lectura mecánica, y poder transmitirlos a otro responsable, siempre que sea técnicamente posible.
- Portability: the right to receive personal data in a structured format, commonly used and machine-readable, and to be able to transmit them to another party responsible, whenever technically possible.
Exercise of rights: The exercise of rights must be carried out in writing, attaching a photocopy of your identification document, and send it to the aforementioned address. We also offer models for your exercise, which can be collected in our facilities or obtained by clicking here. For more information: www.agpd.es
Right to complain to the Control Authority: In the event that your rights have not been respected, you may submit a complaint in writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or use the electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd.gob.es//In both cases, you must attach the relevant documentation.